Please be advised that our cooking classes have been temporarily postponed until further notice - we apologise for the inconvenience.
To arrange gift vouchers or a group booking at Bella Cosi in Port Melbourne, please message us, or call 03 9676 2775.
WELCOME TO BELLA COSI – AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD AND HOMESTYLE COOKING CLASSES AT PORT MELBOURNE
Bella Cosi invites you to come along and experience “A Taste Of Life” with a European influence of homestyle cooking. Come and feel like you are eating back home in your “mother’s kitchen”....
Our Pastry Chef & Baker Christian, formerly from Brunetti’s in Carlton, will be baking mouth watering delicacies on our premises daily. Place your orders for Birthday and Wedding cakes with us.
A variety of Cooking Classes will be conducted in our kitchen by Marisa, an experienced lecturer who is passionate about food (having taught cooking at both R.M.I.T. and C.A.E. for over 13 years), and is also a food editor for CREMA magazine ( www.cremamagazine.com.au ). BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL! To arrange your next cooking class at Bella Cosi, please email Marisa, or call 03 9676 2775.
To find out more about Bella Cosi, and to see the restaurant, have a look at our video:
• PLEASE BE ADVISED that our cooking classes have been temporarily postponed until further notice - we apologise for the inconvenience
• Breakfast & Lunches
• Cooking Classes (Pasta, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Seafood, Desserts, Singles Classes)
• Neighbourhood dinners – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday nights
• Organic European Style Bread
• Pastries and Biscotti baked daily on our premises (Gluten Free also)
• Deli items
• Gluten Free products
• Sugar Free products
• Espresso Bar
• Domestic range of coffee machines and accessories
• Gift Hampers
• Catering & Finger Food
• Eat In or Take Away
Please "like us" on Facebook to see all of our latest updates, special events, and food photos - or Contact Us if you have any enquiries. Marisa and her three sons take great pride in their homestyle food and coffee, we hope you enjoy your "Bella Cosi" experience...